5 Types of People to Avoid After SHTF.

If you’ve never seen any videos by Serious Survivor, do yourself a favor and check them out. He makes great videos with high production values on a variety of SHTF-related topics.

      Recently, one video in particular caught my attention. It’s about the types of people you’ll want to steer clear of after a widespread disaster or during a grid-down scenario. If you encounter any of these types of people after the SHTF, there’s a good chance they will attack you and try to steal your supplies.

 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the opinion on this video. We live in a rural area where the bad guys will eventually get to. I'm not sure about my neighbors because they are not preppers. We have lots of Cattle all around us and I hope the good old boys take care of the rustlers before they get to us. As you said it's the druggies that will be our biggest problem because they will be driving around looking for anything they can get.

    ReplyDelete