Build a #10 Can ROCKET STOVE: It Cooks an Entire Meal With Twigs!


Everytime I’ve done an emergency fair, the most popular alternative cooking method that I demonstrate has been the Rocket Stove (by a long shot)! People LOVE this one, including me! It has immediately shot to the top of my FAVORITE’s list and something I recommend EVERYONE should add to their emergency supplies!

Why? Mainly because…
A handful of twigs can cook an ENTIRE MEAL!

And if you use the design below it fits anywhere, only weighs about 1 lb, very portable, easy to use, practically free, great for camping,…. Shall I go on? No… lets just go ahead and make one!
Grab Some Scraps and Make a ROCKET STOVE! A huge thanks to Brock, who is an Organic Wellness Doctor by day, and a Rocket Stove engineer by night. I got my first Rocket Stove from him, because lets face it, I was NEVER going to get around to making one.He was nice enough to let me invite myself over to his workshop and be totally obnoxious with my picture-taking.
CLICK HERE to read entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment